Ergonomic black handlebar for Brompton
– Ameliorates position providing a better comfort thanks to its improved geometry.
– Very resistant due to its aluminium alloy composition (6061 T6 AIRCRAFT)
– Compatible with the “M” and “H” handlebar.
– Wheights 350g.
– Enhances your Brompton.
– Resistance and durability certified by TÜV Rheinland.
– Remove the old handlebar grips.
– Remove brakes and gearshift from the old handlebar.
– Loosen the allen screw that holds the handlebar to the handlebar support (Allen 6 mm).
– Replace the handlebar for your new BUHO.
– Assemble back all the elements to place following the reverse steps of the removal.
– Make sure that the new handlebar is screwed tightly to the support (Allen 6 mm).
– Now you can enjoy your new BUHO!