Support for approved kid’s seat
– For kids from 2 1/2 to 5-6 years old.
– Compatible with Brompton models from year 2004 onwards.
– Compatible with all handlebar models.
– Weight: 800g.
– Does not affect the bike normal use. When the bike is folded the edge protrudes about three centimetres from the left hand side.
– Set the support’s inferior side to the main frame and fix the superior bracket to the seat tube.
– Insert an approved Kid’s seat.
Folding the bike:
– Fold the rear wheel. Loose Pere’s superior bracket, slide it to the top of the seat tube turning slightly to the left and fix it again.
– Follow the normal folding procedure as usual.
– It is ready to transport.